The highly-anticipated 2020 Australian Marine Industry Awards Gala Dinner will be held on the evening of Thursday 12 November at Southport Yacht Club on the Gold Coast.
The Gala Dinner is the night of nights for the Australian Marine Export, Superyacht and Commercial Marine industries and is usually held in conjunction with the ASMEX Conference in May.
Unfortunately, the ASMEX 2020 Conference was cancelled due to the implications associated with COVID-19, however we are pleased to bring you a COVID safe Australian Marine Industry Awards Gala Dinner on 12 November that will recognise the outstanding achievements made in our industry over the past year.
Featuring amazing entertainment, a three-course meal and signature wines it is the perfect setting for a night where guests enjoy building on their networks whilst celebrating the stars of our industry.
All prices are excluding GST
Venue: Southport Yacht Club (The Compass Room)
Date: Thursday 12 November, 2020 (Immediately prior to SCIBS Boating festival)
Time: 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Dress: Gents – Jacket & Tie (No denim), Ladies – Cocktail
Single tickets: $95.00 + GST per head.
- 3 course dinner
- Full beverage package including signature wines
All tickets are now SOLD OUT, please contact Maddie Spencer to join the guest wait list: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be available to live stream for those who cannot join us in person.
2020 AUSTRALIAN MARINE INDUSTRY AWARD SPONSORS
The Australian International Marine Export Group (AIMEX) and Superyacht Australia would like to thank our partners and sponsors who ensure the continued success of the Australian Marine Industry Awards.
The City of Gold Coast is proud to support the Australian Marine Industry Awards Gala Dinner 2020.
The Gold Coast is one of the world’s best marine destinations with more than 250 hectares of manufacturing, refit and refurbishment businesses, 10 commercial marinas, 57 kilometres of pristine coastline and a customs clearance port.
The City of Gold Coast works closely with the marine sector to grow the Gold Coast economy by creating new opportunities for inward investment and export growth.
Each year we lead an annual trade mission to support export-ready manufacturers by connecting them to new export opportunities.
Find out more at wearegc.com.au/marine/
BOQ Business is a full service lender with a well-rounded offering and customer-centric approach. Our unique relationship banking model lets you speak with a banker directly to establish a genuine relationship, and tailor financial solutions that suit your business’ needs.
Our dedicated team of specialists can work with you and your business to understand your banking and/or financial services needs and help find the right financial solutions that are as unique as your business. This includes access to a range of competitively priced Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance and Business Banking products and services.
Founded in 1873, Benetti is the oldest Italian shipyard specialized in luxury yachts, icon of an Italian timeless style and of construction excellence. Every yacht is unique, developed around its owner. Benetti designs, builds and sells vessels in composite materials, aluminium and steel from 29 to 45 meters and boats in steel and aluminium from 45 to more than 100 meters. The fleet consists of 5 categories: Class, Oasis, B.Yond, B.Now and Custom designed to meet all the needs of the market. In Livorno and in the Viareggio Headquarters, as well as its direct offices in Fort Lauderdale, Dubai, Hong Kong and London, Benetti recruits highly skilled personnel, located throughout the productive units. Benetti belongs to the Azimut|Benetti Group, the largest private-owned luxury yachting group in the world.
Award Presenting Sponsors:
This Perfectly Paced Australian Lager is refreshing, crisp, bright and easy drinking. Last Man Standing is created from a clean and simple lager base, allowing the classic, full flavour to shine through, delivering a refreshing drinking experience that can be enjoyed again and again.
LMS Brewing was founded by five men with a passion for good beer, including Australian sporting legend Steven Bradbury. Along with former Wallaby, the late Roy Prosser, Bradbury inspired the beer’s name by literally being the last man standing when winning Australia’s first Winter Olympic gold medal in 2002.
Last Man Standing is proudly 100% Australian owned and made.
For more see lmsbrewing.com or @lastmanstandingbrewing on social.
Established in 2005, Ocean Media has grown into a contemporary, progressive company focused on bringing the highest-quality print, online journalism and luxury yachting events to the Australian yachting industry.
Ocean magazine spearheads the range of titles that also includes Sails magazine and The Great Southern Route superyacht cruising guide.
Then there’s the extensive boat show events, participation in races and regattas, and exclusive networking and social occasions such as the Ocean Ball and Ocean Club events.
Finally, the Ocean Club Concierge Service launched in 2020, this service helps owners organise and manage their busy lifestyle – in business and at home.
In whatever way you enjoy the boating lifestyle, you’ll find something to delight, entertain and inform with Ocean Media.
Sponsoring an Australian Marine Industry Award presents an opportunity for media, promotion and developing new and existing relationships with key stakeholders while showing your support for the marine industry and our valued award entrants and recipients.
For more information on Australian Marine Industry Award sponsorship opportunities please contact David Good on email: email@example.com
2020 AUSTRALIAN MARINE INDUSTRY AWARD CATEGORIES
Commercial Marine Awards:
- Commercial Marine Project/Design or Manufacturer of the Year
- Commercial Marine Service Provider of the Year
- Most Innovative Commercial Marine Product or Service of the Year
Export Marine Awards:
- Most Innovative Export Product of Service of the Year
- Junior Exporter of the Year
- Exporter of the Year
Superyacht Industry Awards:
- Superyacht Industry Service Provider of the Year
- Superyacht Industry Manufacturer or Refit Business of the Year
- Voyage of the Year
Industry Wide Awards
- Marine Industry Champion:
- Marine Industry Apprentice of the Year:
- Marine Industry Marketing Strategy:
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Congratulations to all 2019 Australian Marine Industry Award winners:
- 2019 Commercial Marine Project/ Design or Manufacturer of the Year: Aus Ships Group
- 2019 Commercial Marine Service Provider of the Year: The Yard Brisbane
- 2019 Most Innovative Commercial Marine Product or Service of the Year: Marine Engineering Consultants
- 2019 Superyacht Industry Service Provider of the Year – Highly Commended: North Australia Yacht Support (NAYS)
- 2019 Superyacht Industry Service Provider of the Year: Super Yacht Group Great Barrier Reef
- 2019 Superyacht Industry Project/ Design or Manufacturer of the Year: Echo Yachts
- 2019 Voyage of the Year: M/Y Spirit, Captain Martin DeBanks
- 2019 Best Marine Industry Export Performance (Large Exporter): Steber International
- 2019 Best Marine Industry Export Performance (Medium Exporter): Seahub – Yacht Maintenance Software
- 2019 Best Marine Industry Export Marketing Strategy: Seahub – Yacht Maintenance Software
- 2019 Marine Industry Exporter of the Year: Seahub – Yacht Maintenance Software
- 2019 Marine Industry Champion: Mark Stothard, Echo Yachts