AccessChina’16 is designed for businesses looking to investigate and activate opportunities in China.
The business delegation will include the first international passenger flight out of the newly built international ‘Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport’ in Queensland. Hosted by Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise (TSBE) in conjunction with Qantas, AccessChina’16 will fly more than 200 businesses into Shanghai, China for a comprehensive five day itinerary. While agriculture and food are the focus areas, there will also be emphasis on activating opportunities for other sectors such as resources and manufacturing, education and training, financial services/investment facilitation, tourism and health.
Delegates will benefit from:
- The latest industry updates from world class speakers at the AccessChina’16 one day conference
- Pre-qualified Chinese business matching and networking opportunities
- Building relationships with fellow delegates
- Backstage access to some of China’s most renowned companies including site-visits to see the Alibaba campus (e-commerce), G-shop (Major eCommerce and logistics site), PACTYL (world class air freight and cold chain facility) and many more
- Gaining an understanding of the relevant opportunities for their business in China and how to activate them
- Choice of three alternate return leg departure dates (27 October, 28 October and 30 October) should the delegate seek flexibility for additional free-time in China.
*Please note: the Qantas flight will originate in Sydney before landing at ‘Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport’ for those wishing to leave from and return to Sydney.
More information can be found at: www.accesschina16.com.au