The Australian Training Awards are national awards that recognise excellence in training and development in Australia and include categories for businesses and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
Entries are now open for a number of direct entry categories, including:
- Small Employer of the Year Award
- Australian Apprenticeships – Employer Award
- School Pathways to VET Award (for RTOs)
- International Training Provider of the Year Award (for RTOs).
Why should you apply for an Australia Training Award?
If you provide training for your employees, winning an Australian Training Award can help your business:
- be recognised as a national leader in training and development
- attract and keep quality staff
- improve its reputation.
You can also win prize money!
How do I apply?
To apply for the Small Employer of the Year Award :
- If your business is in NSW, VIC, WA, SA or NT, visit the Australian Training Awards website.
- If your business is in TAS, QLD or ACT, you will need to apply through the Training Award in your state .
Applications for the 2016 Australian Training Awards close on Tuesday 31 May 2016.