The Australian Commercial Marine Group – ACMG develops and promotes Australia’s international competitiveness in the commercial marine sector. It is the peak body for the Australian commercial marine industry and is governed by a committee and AIMEX board of directors.
Who Are Our Members?
Members of ACMG are drawn from Australia’s shipbuilding and ship repair facilities, services and manufacturers of associated marine equipment for both commercial and defence vessels.
Commercial vessels are generally those used in connection with any business, trade, commerce, government or research activity.
Defence vessels are generally considered a warship or other vessel that is is operated for naval or military purposes by the Australian Defence Force or the armed forces of a foreign country.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Financial members are automatically listed in the globally distributed Australian Marine Industry Directory -an annual publication distributed in hard copy as well as electronically
- Member discounts for advertising in Superyacht Australia magazine and Australian Marine Industry Directory
- Complimentary Editorial accompaniment to magazine advertising
- Group buying power for trade stands at selected international shows and negotiating power for international accommodation associated with trade show exhibiting
- Strong representation with all tiers of government
- Strong support from national & international networks and other government agencies
- Links to major Australian and international marine industry associations
- Network opportunities with other Australian Commercial & Defence maritime business owners from all sectors of the marine industry – meet friends and share experiences
- Up-to-date information regarding access to finance assistance programmes and grants from government;
- Your company profile featured on the ACMG website with direct links to your website;
- Information, assistance and connections to access commercial and defence tender/bid opportunities
- Valuable discounts on space and stand sharing options at ACMG supported national & international commercial & defence maritime exhibitions and shows
- Enhanced international marketing power through a unified approach and increased exposure of the Australian maritime industry capabilities plus widespread image building through public relations
- Opportunities to receive business inquiries from around the world
- A website which features every member with direct links to each member’s site via company name
- Representation at trade shows – even when you can’t be there
- Cost savings using group buying power
- Group media exposure
- Consolidated approach providing strength in a competitive world market through internationally recognised Australian national marine branding.
Australian Commercial Marine Group
Suite 4401, 4 Daydream Street
Warriewood NSW 2102
P : 02 9956 8906